Release pdfRender 2.0.0
Release date: October 25, 2021
In this pdfRender 2.0.0 release, we mainly focused on adding support for the Unified License Mechanism and removing deprecated methods from API, just as with the rest of the iText 7 Suite.
As for pdfRender itself though, it benefits from the performance and stability improvements of a new version of JPedal, including a few bug fixes.
|iText pdfRender – 2.0.0 (Java)||link||link|
- Removed deprecated methods from API
- Support of Unified License Mechanism
- Update JPedal up to 2021.08
- Streams remain open in case of exception in PdfDocument/PdfReader constructors
- Getting blank pages when certain pdfs are converted to jpegs