Release iText 7.1.4
iText 7.1.4 is the fourth maintenance release for iText 7.1 Core/Community. We're also updating the add-ons pdfHTML to 2.1.1, pdfCalligraph to 2.0.2, and our License Key Library and Volume License Key Library to 3.0.4. In addition, we're also releasing a new maintenance version for our free PDF syntax viewer RUPS; it's a prerequisite for our IDE plugin pdfDebug, which is also being released.
iText Core/Community 7.1.4 for Java - for .NET
SVG without width or height,
SVG path operators: H, V, h, v, and
a pull request for digital signatures.
append mode for partially compressed files, and
fix for Pages entry in Catalog.
Optional content requirements in PDF/A.
Copying AcroForm fields with a dot in their name.
Post-care issues for the integration of SVG & styled-xml-parser in the core.
Various SVG path parsing improvements.
A font caching and a font retrieval bug.
pdfHTML 2.1.1 for Java - for .NET
font selector improvement,
free resources immediately after usage (memory efficiency bug),
text alignment in tables, and
<br>in list items.
pdfCalligraph 2.0.2 for Java - for .NET
Fix perpetual loop for font
pdfCalligraph now ships with
Google Notofonts for reasonable default fonts in client applications.
License Key Library 3.0.4 for Java - for .NET
License Key Volume Library 3.0.4 for Java - for .NET
Clearer warnings on volume license.
New event types can be sent to license counting service.
Fix lingering concurrency problem for Mac.
pdfDebug - all implementations on 2.0.1
Release containing upstream bugfixes of RUPS.
NetBeans: fix for NetBeans 9 + nb-javac compiler.
- [DEVSIX-2080] : Append mode works incorrectly for hybrid-reference documents.
- [DEVSIX-2162] : Could not initialize class com.itextpdf.styledxmlparser.jsoup.nodes.Entities$EscapeMode.
- [DEVSIX-2166] : The itext7.nuspec of .NET itextcore needs to be adapted for the merge of sxp and svg into itextcore.
- [DEVSIX-2193] : Empty svg javadoc jar deployed to Artifactory.
- [DEVSIX-2314] : HtmlConverter doesn't free resources after using them.
- [DEVSIX-1787] : No warning for "volume" license.
- [DEVSIX-2043] : SVG cannot handle 2 concatenated path instructions.
- [DEVSIX-2044] : SVG cannot handle 2 concatenated rational numbers.
- [RND-1011] : SVG: StyledXMLParserException for svg without width or height .
- [DEVSIX-1821] : /Parent reference missing when iText creates /Pages entries.
- [DEVSIX-1940] : CharacterRenderInfo assumes 1 char is 1 glyph.
- [DEVSIX-1947] : Min-width attribute of non-left aligned text does not properly adjust table cell border.
- [DEVSIX-2046] : NullpointerException when type doesn't exist in the Outline dictionary.
- [DEVSIX-2068] : Custom solution for PdfFont caching.
- [DEVSIX-2146] : pdfCalligraph goes into eternal loop for specific Gujarati text in font Shruti.
- [DEVSIX-2163] : Missing the name field in the OCProperties dictionary of PDF/A-2a.
- [RND-1105] : Fix Side effect of DEVSIX-1942.
- [DEVSIX-2017] : NullPointerException when Font doesn't exist in Resource dictionary.
- [DEVSIX-2171] : PDF Debug doesn't work on Netbeans 9 when nb-javac is installed.
- [DEVSIX-1881] : Ship Indic and Arabic fonts with pdfCalligraph and load them from pdfHTML.
- [DEVSIX-2150] : Investigate Vulnerability Note #332928 - Potential Vulnerability in GhostScript.
- [DEVSIX-2141] : Make svg and styled-xml-parser autoportable again..
- [DEVSIX-2168] : Include license section in pom of pdfCalligraph.
- [RND-909] : SVG: Paths H operator.
- [RND-1104] : SVG: Paths V Operator.
- [RND-1108] : Implement relative values for Svg Path instruction H/V (h and v operators).
- [DEVSIX-1932] : LiTagWorker does not process more than 1 <br/ > tag.
- [DEVSIX-2050] : Font selector & html2pdf : fix font-weight and font-family processing.
- [DEVSIX-1982] : Review Pull Request #27: Allow additional x509 extensions to be critical.
- [DEVSIX-2031] : iText7 is nearly 3 times slower than iText5 for the same functionality.
- [DEVSIX-2049] : SvgConverter: Create createPdf methods using a File.