iText DITO 2.4.7
- Hardening of containers by fixing the following vulnerabilities and exposures:
- CVE-2020-11022, CVE-2020-11023, CVE-2021-41182, CVE-2021-41183, CVE-2021-41184, CVE-2022-31160, CVE-2022-40151, CVE-2022-40152, CVE-2022-40153, CVE-2022-40154, CVE-2022-40155, CVE-2022-40156, CVE-2022-38398, CVE-2022-38648, CVE-2022-40146, CVE-2022-38398, CVE-2022-38648, CVE-2022-40146, CVE-2022-34169, CVE-2022-34169
- DITO Editor:
- Editing of default heading styles by sowing default values in the style editor.
- DITO Manager:
- Allow the creation of roles before adding permissions.
- Promotion path now supports:
- different template versions on different stages.
- deploy/undeploy (move to default stage) of template versions without affecting other template versions on other stages.